With Earth Day right around the corner, you may be overwhelmed with suggestions to help “save the earth”. Get excited! We’re here to give you some more, but for a good cause. Not only is a tankless water heater eco-friendly, it can save you money and outlive your typical tank heater. Seriously! We have provided the best reasons you should buy a tankless water heater.
- Tax Rebates – While the initial price can seem a bit daunting, qualifying tankless water heaters come with a federal tax rebate of an estimated $300.
- Constant Warmth – We’ve all felt it. The awful pain of freezing water pelting against your skin when the hot water runs out and you’re still showing. Your cold showers could be over! Tankless water heaters do away with that trouble altogether because the hot water NEVER. RUNS. OUT.
- Lifespan – Tankless water heaters can outlive old, inefficient tank water heaters by five to ten years. So not only will the government help you out with the cost, you don’t have to replace them as quickly, which also saves you money.
- Efficiency –Tankless water heaters only demand the necessary amount of energy to heat the volume of water you’re using, so they don’t waste energy heating water needlessly. This incredible tidbit can save you up to 20% off your water heating costs. They also require less space since they can be placed on walls (or outdoors as long as you have an anti-freeze kit) and smaller tankless water heaters can even be installed under cabinets or in closets.
- No Flooding – No tank, no tank to burst, no flooding. While a leak is not impossible as with any plumbing appliance or fixture, tankless water heaters won’t flood or cause water damage the way 50 gallons of water standing by waiting to be used will.
- So Fresh, So Clean – Since tankless water heaters don’t store water in a tank, you always have fresh, clean water that isn’t held in a tank, which could have accumulated rust and scale.
If all these awesome reasons haven’t convinced you that a tankless water heater
is the ideal choice for your home, call Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning today for a no-charge in-home analysis
. We want to make sure you invest in the best water heating system for your needs to we’ll explain your options, advise you of all the facts, and be here when you’re ready.