With Earth Day right around the corner, you may be overwhelmed with ideas to help “save the earth”. Get excited! We’re here to add to the noise, but for a good reason. Not only is a tankless water heater eco-friendly, it can lower your utility bills and outlive your typical tank heater. For real! We gathered the best reasons you should buy a tankless water heater.
- Money Back – Although the initial investment can seem a bit daunting, qualifying tankless water heaters come with a federal tax rebate of an estimated $300.
- Continuous Flow – You know the feeling. The awful pain of freezing water pelting against your skin when the hot water runs out and you’re not done with your shower yet. Your cold showers could be over! Tankless water heaters do away with that issue altogether because the hot water NEVER. RUNS. OUT.
- Lifespan – Tankless water heaters can last five to ten years longer than old, inefficient tank water heaters. So not only will the government help you out with the cost, you don’t have to replace them as quickly, which also saves you money.
- Efficiency –Tankless water heaters only demand the necessary amount of energy to heat the volume of water you’re using, so they don’t waste energy heating water needlessly. This incredible tidbit can save you up to 20% off your water heating costs. They also use less space since they can be placed on walls (or outdoors if you have an anti-freeze kit) and smaller tankless water heaters can even be installed under cabinets or in closets.
- No Flooding – No tank, no tank to burst, no flooding. Although a leak is not impossible as with any plumbing appliance or device, tankless water heaters won’t flood or cause water damage the way 50 gallons of water stored in a tank waiting to be used will.
- So Fresh, So Clean – Since tankless water heaters don’t store water in a tank, you always have fresh, clean water that isn’t held in a tank, which could have accumulated rust and scale.
If all these wonderful reasons haven’t convinced you that a tankless water heater
is the ideal choice for your home, call Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning today for a no-charge in-home analysis
. We are here to make sure you decide on the best water heating system for your needs to we’ll explain your options, advise you of all the facts, and be here when you’re ready.