Your HVAC system’s health is crucial, because it keeps your house cozy and its air healthy. But that doesn’t happen automatically. Your HVAC system works hard around the clock to keep you cozy. This makes it susceptible to a large range of issues.
Frequently problems are minor enough that they won’t prevent your furnace or air conditioner from running. But they can impact its energy efficiency—and your utility bill. If these issues get worse, your complete system could be at risk.
That’s hassle and expenses that you may have been able to prevent. The Indoor Air Quality Association says preventive HVAC tune-ups can decrease the chance of breakdowns by up to 95%.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Essential
If your furnace or air conditioner is new or operating fine, you could ask whether maintenance is necessary. It is, and here are several reasons why.
- Keeps your warranty intact. A warranty protects you when your HVAC system needs to be repaired. But skipping yearly furnace maintenance and air conditioning maintenance means, in most cases, you’re canceling your warranty. Spending a little bit on maintenance now can help you skip costly repairs that your warranty would otherwise cover.
- Finds minor issues early. Preventing big problems from occuring beforehand is the smartest plan to protect your HVAC system. Annual maintenance visits provide the option to meticulously inspect and lubricate essential internal pieces. And it also offers time to get necessary repairs completed before the peak heating or cooling season starts. You’ll spend less money over the years if troubles are taken care of as they are discovered.
- May improve energy efficiency. Regular maintenance is about more than avoiding breakdowns. It’s also to keep your system working as smoothly as possible. Often this leads to a boost to your house’s energy efficiency. You may experience decreased heating and cooling costs, as well as the good feeling your system is in great shape.
- May help your system work longer. When your HVAC system is running like it should, it might last a lot longer. The majority of furnaces and air conditioners run about 15–20 years, but pro maintenance may help extend this life span even more.
Get More Through Your HVAC Membership Plan with Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning
Annual maintenance is critical, especially because it can help you save up to 30% on annual utility prices.* But with Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning, you’ll be able to pick from a collection of membership plans that work with your unique needs. All our memberships are packed full of exclusive pluses provided by NATE-certified Experts.
From it’s-all-included to budget-conscious, we have the ideal membership plan to keep your home comfort systems without worry and efficient.
If you need to install new HVAC equipment soon or just want something more energy efficient, there’s the Service Experts Advantage Program ™. You’ll have a new system for just one affordable monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs included. No down payment or big up-front fee is needed.
Don’t want to be on the hook for surprise repair expenses? With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program delivers the most ample protection for your home comfort system.
Both these plans also cover air filters, so you won’t have to worry about forgetting to buy them and replacing them.
At only $5 per month, our Priority+™ Program is made to fit any budget. You’ll enjoy priority service, even during our busiest times. You won’t have to worry about spending extra if you need our professionals on a night, weekend or holiday. Overtime and trip costs are covered, saving you an average of $99 per visit. Also, you’ll also have several other popular benefits of our full-featured plans, like 15% discounts on repairs and air quality products.
Here are just a couple of our members’ other most-loved perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner usually malfunctions during the most extreme temperatures. Unfortunately, this is when everyone else’s systems malfunction too, so we’re often working through a sizeable volume of service calls. With a Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning membership plan, you’ll be able to skip the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip or overtime fees. Ever.
- Discounts on products and repairs. Your residence’s indoor air quality is crucial more than ever. That’s why we’re offering 15% off air quality products such as whole-home air filtration systems and UV germicidal lights. Made with your budget in mind, our Maintenance+™ and Priority+™ plans include 15% off repairs.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Our work includes a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* If something isn’t right, you can count on us to keep at it until it is.
- Comprehensive visual examination on all visits. Your loved ones’ comfort is our main priority. That’s why your visit includes a 29-point visual exam and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your heating and cooling system is an expensive investment. Keep it protected and enjoy additional advantages by enrolling in one of our membership plans today. Regardless of what your budget is, we can help you choose the matching plan for your needs and house. To begin with your membership plan, reach us at 303-647-5749 right away.
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.