The overall efficiency of your HVAC system is very important because it promotes home comfort and robust indoor air quality. But a healthy HVAC system doesn’t happen automatically. Your furnace and air conditioner work persistently each and every day, which subjects them to a broad assortment of common issues.
These malfunctions are frequently simple enough that they won’t keep your furnace or air conditioner from running. However, they can affect energy efficiency—and your heating and cooling costs. If these problems worsen, your entire system might be jeopardized. These are problems and costs you may bypass with routine HVAC maintenance.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Useful
If your furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or looks to be running just fine, you might question why HVAC maintenance is beneficial. Here’s what this annual service can offer you.
Keeps Your Warranty Valid
A warranty helps you when your HVAC system requires repairs. But refusing annual maintenance dissolves your warranty. Spending a short amount on maintenance now could help you avoid expensive repairs that your warranty would otherwise address.
Finds Little Issues in Advance
Averting huge problems in the first place is the simplest method to protect your HVAC system. Annual maintenance visits provide the opportunity to meticulously evaluate and lubricate key internal machinery. It also provides time for repairs before the peak heating or cooling season shows up. You’ll spend less money overall if problems are repaired as they begin.
Can Improve Energy Efficiency
Annual maintenance is about more than reducing the likelihood of breakdowns. It’s also about keeping your system running as well as possible. The improved performance may reduce your energy expenses by around 30%.
May Help Your System Work Longer
When your HVAC system runs the way it should, it can survive years longer. Most furnaces and air conditioners come with a 15-year life span, but professional maintenance can extend this even further.
Get More from HVAC Maintenance with an HVAC Membership Plan
Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning provides a variety of membership plans created to fit your specific needs. From affordable options to all-inclusive coverage, we have the perfect maintenance plan to keep your HVAC systems working efficiently and steadily.
At about $5 per month, our Priority+™ products.
Our Maintenance+™ membership is the best value. It adds a routine safety inspection, greater energy savings and steady preventive maintenance to the base-level plan.
We propose the Armor+™ membership if you want peace of mind. With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program offers the most ample protection for your home comfort system. This plan also includes air filters, so you won’t have to worry about remembering to purchase and install them.
Service Experts Advantage™ Program
If you need to swap out your HVAC equipment soon, or you just want something more energy efficient, the Service Experts Advantage Program™ is best for you. You’ll get a new system for just one affordable monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs* included. No down payment is necessary.
5 Perks of HVAC Maintenance Plans
Here are just a smaller number of our members’ most loved perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner is likely to fail during disastrous weather. Unfortunately, this is frequently when everyone else’s systems break too. So we regularly answer a greater volume of service calls over peak seasons. With an HVAC maintenance plan, you’ll leap to the front of the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip expenses or overtime fees. Ever.
- No trip charge – EVER. You’ll never have to worry about covering the price of a Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning tech traveling to your residence.
- Discounts on products and repairs. These days, indoor air quality is more helpful than ever. That’s why our plans come with 15% off air quality products including whole-home air filtration systems. Created with your budget in mind, our maintenance plans also include 15% off repairs.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. We bolster our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.* If something isn’t right, you can count on us to keep at it until it is.
- Detailed visual inspection on every visit. Your home comfort is our top priority. That’s why every visit comes with a 29-point visual exam and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your home comfort system is an important home investment. Protect it while access to extra perks by participating in a maintenance plan right away. Whatever your budget, we can help you select the ideal plan for your needs. To learn more, call us at 303-647-5749 today!
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.