No matter what the elements outside in Longmont, the temperature inside your house designates how comfortable you will feel. Find the right temp and your house will be a enjoyable escape from it all. But if your HVAC system isn’t operating properly, you’ll recognize it. And it won’t be pleasant.
Brace yourself for a thorough look at the manner you’re handling your HVAC equipment. It might make the difference between a strong system or a problematic performer. Start this short quiz from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning to find out more.
- Hotter days are not far away in Longmont. How do you get your AC ready?
- Replace the HVAC filter and dust the vents. Then it’s ready.
- Schedule an appointment with the pros for a seasonal checkup.
- Nothing at all. It will be fine.
- You’re planning an event on a scorching night, but the AC isn’t cooling your space. What’s your solution?
- Ask my friends to bring cool beverages.
- Call for an emergency repair to get it functioning before anyone arrives.
- Start my fans and wish for a cool breeze.
- Your current HVAC is losing steam. What happens when it’s time for a new one?
- Let my contractor to pick one out and pay for it with a credit card.
- Save worries and bills by subscribing to a monthly home comfort subscription.
- Install the most costly system on the market in Longmont.
- When you get your next monthly electricity bill, what do you expect you’ll find?
- It will be a little higher. My heating and cooling costs have gotten expensive.
- It will be similar to the cost for the same month last year.
- I can’t know for certain until I open it. Some bills aren’t bad, but others are stunning.
- Your HVAC system is making a funny noise. What do you do?
- Get my toolbox and use a weekend struggling to fix it.
- Bring in a qualified technician to take a look.
- Block it out and wait until it goes away.
Get ready to check your results. If you chose mostly Bs, your HVAC habits are helping you out. You’re taking care of your machine and you prepared a plan for your future replacement. But if you answered any of these problems with As or Cs, you can make a number of changes to help your equipment perform more effectively. Keep going to discover how.
Useful HVAC Habits to Help You Save
Arrange Seasonal Maintenance While replacing your air filter and dusting your vents are important tasks to prepare your system for a different season, a professional maintenance appointment is helpful to conclude the process. During a routine visit, your professional technician will perform a series of tasks that maximize the energy efficiency of your machine. And while they’re in your home, your HVAC service technician will be on the lookout for more significant headaches for your home. That could save you a high-priced breakdown later in the season.
Choose a heating and cooling company that offers emergency repairs. Even rigorously maintained home comfort systems can have complications sometimes. And it always seems to occur at the worst times. A company with 24/7 emergency service can handle the headache and trouble. The Service Experts Advantage Program affords that crucial service to homeowners at no extra cost.
Make a plan for your HVAC system replacement. Some home comfort systems can last for 10 to 15 years, but they can’t last forever. Make an idea of what you want now to avoid last-minute pressure when your system takes its final bow. The Service Experts Advantage Program™ can help. It offers you a new high-efficiency home comfort system with no up-front charges. And as an added bonus, the program also offers free maintenance and repairs.
Keep track of your monthly energy expenses and take note when they greatly change. Your energy bills can reveal more than your monthly charges. If you’re noticing a regular escalation in your costs but no change in home comfort, something is probably happening with your system. An updated high-efficiency system can provide you peace of mind with more reliable energy usage—and that means fewer unknown amounts on your bill.
Take action when you notice a strange noise from your home comfort system. That noise is more than irritating. It indicates something is amiss with your equipment. Even if it’s a relatively small problem, left without professional help it could make for an expensive repair down the road. Don’t try to correct it yourself. Leave it to the pros to figure out and fix it.
Your home comfort system can cost you quite a lot when you don’t maintain it. If you utilize these tips, you could save time, extra costs and irritation. And if your system just isn’t cutting it anymore, consider finding one through the Service Experts Advantage Program. It can get you an updated energy-efficient system with no up-front costs and free maintenance and repairs.
To hear more, give us a call or schedule an appointment online. We’re happy to help!