No matter what the temperature outside in Longmont, the temperature in your home decides how comfortable you will be. Set it just right and your rooms will be a enjoyable escape from it all. But if your climate control system isn’t operating properly, you’ll recognize it. And it won’t be pleasant.
Brace yourself for a thorough look at the manner you’re managing your HVAC equipment. It might make the difference between a strong system or a poor performer. Start this quick quiz from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning to find out more.
- Hotter days are not far away in Longmont. How do you get your system ready?
- Replace the HVAC filter and spruce up the vents. Then it’s ready.
- Schedule an appointment with the pros for a seasonal checkup.
- Nothing at all. It should be fine.
- You’re planning an event on a particularly warm night, but the AC isn’t doing anything. What’s your solution?
- Ask my friends to bring cold beverages.
- Call for an emergency repair to get it working before anyone arrives.
- Start my fans and hope for a cool breeze.
- Your current HVAC is losing steam. What happens when it’s time for a new one?
- Have my contractor to pick one out and pay for it with a credit card.
- Get rid of worries and bills by subscribing to a monthly home comfort subscription.
- Install the most costly system on the market in Longmont.
- When you receive your next monthly power bill, what do you expect you’ll see?
- It will be a little higher. My home comfort costs have gotten expensive.
- It will be close to the charges for the same month last year.
- I can’t know for certain until I see it. Some months aren’t bad, but others are stunning.
- Your HVAC system is making a funny noise. What do you do?
- Dig out my toolbox and use a weekend struggling to fix it.
- Bring in a qualified technician to examine it.
- Block it out and wait until it stops.
Get ready to check your results. If you picked mostly Bs, your HVAC habits are helping you out. You’re taking care of your machine and you prepared a plan for your future replacement. But if you replied to any of these problems with As or Cs, you could make a number of changes to help your equipment perform more effectively. Keep going to discover how.
Better HVAC Habits to Help Protect Your Home
Arrange Seasonal Maintenance While replacing your air filter and dusting your vents are crucial tasks to prepare your system for a different season, a professional maintenance appointment is helpful to conclude the process. During a routine visit, your professional technician will perform a series of tasks that maximize the energy efficiency technician will be on the lookout for more significant headaches for your equipment. That could save you a high-priced breakdown later in the season.
Choose a heating and cooling company that offers emergency repairs. Even meticulously maintained HVAC systems can have complications periodically. And it always seems to hit at the most inconvenient times. A company with 24/7 emergency service can handle the headache and trouble. The Service Experts Advantage Program affords that crucial service to customers at no extra cost.
Devise a plan for your HVAC system replacement. Some home comfort systems can last for 10 to 15 years, but they won’t last forever. Make an idea of what you want now to avoid last-minute pressure when your system takes its final bow. The Service Experts Advantage Program™ can be of assistance. It offers you a new high-efficiency home comfort system with no up-front costs. Even better, the program also offers free maintenance and repairs.
Keep track of your monthly energy expenses and don’t ignore it when they greatly change. Your energy bills can reveal more than your monthly costs. If you’re noticing a regular escalation in your costs but no difference in home comfort, something is likely happening with your system. An updated high-efficiency system can provide you peace of mind with more reliable energy usage—and that means fewer unknown amounts on your bill.
Call in the pros when you notice a strange noise from your home comfort system. That noise is more than irritating. It indicates something is amiss with your equipment. Even if it’s a seemingly small issue, left alone it could make for an expensive repair later on. Don’t try to correct it yourself. Leave it to the professionals to figure out and set it right.
Your HVAC can cost you quite a lot when you don’t maintain it. If you utilize these tips, you could save time, extra costs and disappointment. And if your system just isn’t cutting it anymore, think about finding one through the Service Experts Advantage Program. It can get you an updated energy-efficient system with no up-front costs and free maintenance and repairs.
To hear more, give us a call or book an appointment online. We’re happy to help!