Spring may have passed but it’s never too late to save your air! Read these tidbits about air quality and call Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning for your free indoor air quality analysis and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe an estimated 3000 gallons of air daily
- United States residents spend more than 85% of their lives indoors
- Indoor air contamination levels are up to 100 times higher than air outside
- Fifty-percent of sicknesses are caused or aggravated by polluted indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital grade filtration technology can remove up to 99.97% of the contaminants in the air, including bacteria, allergens, dust mites, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some cloths, etc.)
To see more information, watch our cute experts in the clip and then visit SaveYourAir.com.