Spring may have passed but it’s never too late to save your air! Read these tidbits about air quality and call Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning for your complimentary indoor air quality evaluation and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe an estimated 3000 gallons of air everyday
- United States residents spend more than 85% of their lives inside
- Indoor air pollutant levels are up to 100 times higher than air outside
- Fifty-percent of illnesses are caused or irritated by contaminated indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital grade filtration technology can eliminate up to 99% of the pollutants in the air, including bacteria, allergens, dust mites, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some cloths, etc.)
To find out more, watch our cute experts in the clip and then go to SaveYourAir.com.