We have discussed common air conditioning problems, now we’d like to share problems related to heating that Longmont homeowners often call Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning about. Although there are potentially hundreds of explanations why your Longmont home’s furnace or heating system may need to be repaired. Here are the top five complications that may cause your furnace or heating equipment to break down:
1. Thermostat glitches producing no heat, fan spinning or comfort problems
2. Air circulation problems from fan motors, belts and bearings, causing furnace overheating or poor heating control
3. Dirty or clogged filters that cause airflow and comfort problems
4. Problem with the furnace ignition or pilot light, resulting in sporadic or no heat
5. Lack of maintenance may cause unanticipated breakdowns, poor comfort or escalated energy costs (plus a lot of homeowner frustration!)
Every one of these common issues can be resolved by a professionally qualified, NATE-certified technician. Technicians from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning can quickly diagnose the problem area and make the necessary repairs. Having a precision tune-up or maintenance plan could prevent practically all heating problems that leaves your home with no heat or low comfort levels. During a tune-up, all the components are checked and serviced so they run correctly and at top efficiency during the heating season. Vital items like Carbon Monoxide checks, plenty of combustion air, equipment clearances, and equipment safety are also top elements to the tune-up process. Don’t forget – safety first! Never forget that furnaces of any age may pose safety hazards from combustion or gases, particularly if a NATE-certified technician has not maintained the equipment regularly.
Contact Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning of Longmont at 303-647-5749 to schedule an appointment today if you would like a technician to check out your furnace system.