There may not be white Christmases in Florida but that doesn’t prevent the Florida centers in the Service Experts Heating and Air Conditioning family from jumping into the holiday spirit. For several years now, the Florida centers have provided discounts on seasonal tune-ups in exchange for a donation to Toys For Tots.
This year the Florida Service Experts centers are giving no-charge HVAC system tune-ups in exchange for a new, non-wrapped toy. All the toys collected will be contributed to the local Toys For Tots for the 2016 holidays. The full list of participating centers is below:
- Service Experts Heating and Air Conditioning of Cocoa
- Service Experts Heating and Air Conditioning of Miami
- Service Experts Heating and Air Conditioning of Jupiter
- Service Experts Heating and Air Conditioning of Ocala
- All American Air Service Experts, Deland
- Air Engineers Service Experts, Jacksonville
“This is the fourth year that our centers have extended this very special offer, and it truly is one of our favorite times of the year,” said Bill Selman, Southeast Regional Director of Service Experts. “We’ve gathered hundreds of toys and helped our customers save on HVAC expenses, while assuring that their homes are comfortable during the chaotic holidays and beyond.”
In addition to the Florida offices, the Service Experts centers in South Carolina have also given discounts on HVAC system tune-ups for the past few years. Below are the South Carolina offers:
- Pardee Service Experts, Charleston - $69 tune-up with toy
- Midland Air Service Experts, Columbia - $69 tune-up with toy
- Epperson Service Experts, Hilton Head Island - $89 tune-up with toy
To discover how you can contribute to Toys For Tots this holiday season or to discover a local drop near you, please visit http://www.toysfortots.org/.