Summer has officially arrived in Longmont and the last thing you need is your A/C system going out during the extreme weather. Help avoid your home’s air conditioner from malfunctioning with an annual A/C system tune-up from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning.
What exactly is an air conditioning tune-up?
Just like you visit your MD yearly for an evaluation, an air conditioning tune-up is a yearly visit to make sure your central A/C system is healthy and in working order. Most common AC tune-ups will entail condenser coil cleaning, calibrating the thermostat, checking your refrigerant levels and looking for leaks, inspecting and tightening all electrical components, and analyzing the function of the blower motor and belt.
A/C system tune-ups with Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning
When you call Service Experts for your air conditioner tune-up, our tune-ups include a full visual inspection and a comprehensive cleaning. Read on to see the complete list of steps in our System Inspection and Precision AC tune-up.
- Fully calibrate thermostat
- Check oil and/or air filters
- Inspect blower components
- Assess air flow
- Examine all electrical connections
- Verify proper system operation
- Verify quality of installation
- Examine area around equipment
- Examine AC clearances
- Examine overall condition
- Check condenser and evaporator coils
- Assess starting capabilities
- Analyze safety components
- Assess temperature difference in supply and return
- Monitor refrigerant pressure
- Check condensate drains
- Clean and/or replace standard home air filters
- Tighten electrical connections
- Measure volts and amps
- Lubricate all moving pieces
- Clean condensate drain
- Apply protective coating
- In-place cleaning of blower components
- Monitor cooling cycle
- Issue biocide treatment
- Clean condenser coil
Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Longmont is currently celebrating summer with discounts on air conditioning tune-ups and certain heating and cooling system upgrades. To discover more or schedule your yearly A/C system tune-up, call 303-647-5749 today!