Summer has officially arrived in Longmont and the last thing you need is your A/C system failing during the extreme weather. Help prevent your home’s A/C system from malfunctioning with a seasonal A/C system tune-up from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning.
What exactly is an air conditioning tune-up?
Just like you visit your MD yearly for an evaluation, an air conditioning tune-up is an annual visit to make sure your central AC is healthy and in working order. Most typical A/C system tune-ups will include condenser coil cleaning, calibrating the thermostat, checking your refrigerant levels and looking for leaks, checking and tightening all electrical components, and analyzing the performance of the blower motor and belt.
A/C system tune-ups with Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning
When you call Service Experts for your air conditioner tune-up, our tune-ups include a full visual inspection and a comprehensive cleaning. Below are the complete list of steps in our System Inspection and Precision AC tune-up.
- Full calibration of thermostat
- Check oil and/or air filters
- Inspect blower components
- Assess air flow
- Examine all electrical connections
- Verify proper system operation
- Verify quality of installation
- Examine area around equipment
- Check AC clearances
- Evaluate overall condition
- Check condenser and evaporator coils
- Assess starting capabilities
- Analyze safety controls
- Measure temperature difference in supply and return
- Observe refrigerant pressure
- Check condensate drains
- Clean or replace standard air filters
- Tighten electrical connections
- Measure volts and amps
- Lubricate all moving pieces
- Clean condensate drain
- Administer protective coating
- In-place cleaning of blower components
- Monitor cooling cycle
- Issue biocide treatment
- Clean condenser coil
Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Longmont is currently getting pumped for summer with discounts on AC tune-ups and certain heating and cooling system upgrades. To discover more or schedule your yearly A/C system tune-up, call 303-647-5749 today!