It’s not difficult to not remember regular maintenance for your heating and cooling system. But it’s the most important priority on our minds at Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning.
That’s because routine service offers lots of advantages for your unit, such as improved efficiency and a lower possibility for issues. You can get these perks—and more—by choosing our Maintenance+ membership.
As a member, you’ll have fast response with 24/7/365 priority service. You’ll also save more on our Expert repairs. As always, our work is supported by a one-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Our Experts will also perform an exhaustive check of your system whenever they’re at your home. These checks could help pinpoint heating, cooling and indoor air quality troubles. If you need to improve your house’s air, this membership can help you save on air quality solutions as well.
You’ll also get our Home Health™ Report Card, which goes over the HVAC issues in your house. This may help you make an informed choice when you’re trying to decide between repair or replacement.
Why is Annual HVAC Maintenance so Crucial?
Annual maintenance provides many perks for your heating and cooling system.
- Brings back efficiency that can save you up to 30% on heating and cooling costs.**
- Finds small problems before they create costly repairs.
- Helps prolong your system’s life cycle.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty valid.
- Helps safeguard your household from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you rely on a fuel-burning heater.
This membership plan incorporates annual Precision Tune-Ups for your HVAC equipment. This work is the most comprehensive in the business. That’s due to the fact its multistep cleaning and adjustment steps help restore your system to peak efficiency, dependability and energy savings.
Besides a 29-point visual inspection, here’s what each tune-up offers.
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Testing thermostat calibration
- Observing refrigerant pressure and cooling cycle
- Analyzing A/C starting power and safety devices
- Washing the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Adding new standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Cleansing and tuning burner and ignition assembly
- Assessing thermostat calibration and combustion air
- Testing furnace starting capabilities and safety controls
- Installing new standard air filters
- Tightening electrical connections
- Evaluating volts/amps
What Our Maintenance+ Membership Involves
- Annual Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Annual safety examinations
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- Never any trip or overtime fees
- 15% discount on repairs and air quality equipment
- One-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee* on repairs
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on every visit
- 29-point visual examination on each visit
To get started, contact our Experts at 303-647-5749. We’ll help you choose the ideal membership plan to match your needs and budget. *For Maintenance+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Maintenance+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.