It’s simple to not remember annual maintenance for your heating and cooling system. But it’s the top concern on our minds at Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning.
That’s because annual maintenance gives lots of pluses for your equipment, like improved efficiency and a lower possibility for breakdowns. You can get these perks—and more—by signing up for our Maintenance+ membership.
As a member, you’ll have fast response with 24/7/365 priority service. You’ll also save more on our Expert repairs. As always, our work is supported by a one-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Our Experts will also perform an exhaustive examination of your system whenever they’re at your residence. These checks could help pinpoint heating, cooling and indoor air quality issues. If you need to improve your residence’s air, this membership can help you save on air quality solutions also.
You’ll also get our Home Health™ Report Card, which goes over the HVAC issues in your residence. This may help you make an informed selection when you’re going back and forth over repair or replacement.
Why is Annual HVAC Maintenance so Crucial?
Annual maintenance delivers many perks for your heating and cooling system.
- Brings back efficiency that can save you up to 30% on energy costs.**
- Finds small problems before they result in pricey repairs.
- Helps extend your unit’s life cycle.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty valid.
- Helps safeguard your household from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you have a fuel-burning heating system.
This membership plan has seasonal Precision Tune-Ups for your comfort equipment. This work is the most comprehensive in the business. That’s due to the fact its multistep cleaning and adjustment processes help restore your system to peak efficiency, dependability and energy savings.
Besides a 29-point visual inspection, here’s what each tune-up offers.
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Testing thermostat calibration
- Reviewing refrigerant pressure and cooling cycle
- Examining A/C starting power and safety controls
- Washing the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Adding new standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Scrubbing and tuning burner and ignition assembly
- Assessing thermostat calibration and combustion air
- Testing furnace starting capabilities and safety controls
- Installing new standard air filters
- Tightening electrical connections
- Calculating volts/amps
What Our Maintenance+ Membership Involves
- Annual Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Annual safety examinations
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- Zero trip or overtime expenses
- 15% discount on repairs and air quality solutions
- One-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee* on repairs
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on all visits
- 29-point visual examination on each visit
To get started, reach our Experts at 303-647-5749. We’ll help you select the best membership plan to match your needs and budget. *For Maintenance+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Maintenance+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.