Pro AC Installation in Longmont Reinforced by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee*
When you are looking for AC installation in Longmont, you don’t want to skimp and let just anyone put in your new equipment.
That’s where the pros from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning come in. Apart from the fact that we have the skills and credentials to support our quality air conditioning installation, we’ll give you a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Call us at 303-647-5749 to request your AC installation right away.
5 Signs You Should Schedule Air Conditioning Installation
Your air conditioner will start to give you little clues that it’s failing. Here are five of the most typical ones.
- You regularly need repairs. As your air conditioner ages, its energy efficiency goes down and more prone to breakdowns. If we’re often at your residence for air conditioning repairs, you might be due for a new air conditioner.
- Repairs are more than half the cost of a new air conditioner. Repairs rapidly add up. When they exceed more than half the cost of a new air conditioner, you should replace yours.
- Your air conditioner is more than 15 years old. With annual air conditioning maintenance, your cooling system could last 20 years. However, it’s recommended to start preparing for replacement around the 15-year mark so it’s not unexpected.
- Your air conditioner has R22 refrigerant. If your air conditioner was put in earlier than 2010, it potentially has R22 refrigerant. This refrigerant is discontinued because of its damaging effects on the ozone layer. As R22 has been discontinued, repairing a refrigerant leak would be extremely expensive.
- You want to cut your electrical costs. Installing an ENERGY STAR® air conditioner and pairing it with a smart thermostat is a smart method to conserve on electrical bills. Even if you’re replacing an air conditioner that’s just 10 years old, the Department of Energy says a more efficient model could save you 20–40% on cooling costs.
At Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning, our Experts will partner with you to pick the right model for your budget. We’ll also perform a Manual J Heating and Cooling Load to verify proper sizing.
We understand that needing a new air conditioner can be an unexpected situation you’re not totally financially ready for. That’s why we provide flexible financing. For just one low monthly fee, you’ll get a new air conditioner. You won’t need a down payment, and installation costs, annual maintenance and repairs are all included. Plus, you’ll get to hold on to any valuable manufacturer’s rebates.
As a prized Advantage Program member, you’ll also enjoy 24/7/365 priority service and no overtime or trip charges—ever!
What to Plan on During Air Conditioner Installation
What differentiates us from every other HVAC service company in Longmont? Here are a few of the things we do when it’s time to install your equipment.
When our Expert techs are at your home, you can expect they’ll install your new system for the best energy efficiency. And they’ll leave your house and yard in look-alike shape as when they arrived.
Above that, you can feel confident knowing you’re working a totally licensed, bonded and insured company.
- Tidy installation—When the hook-up work requires us to step inside your residence, we’ll wear shoe covers to protect your floors from dust. We’ll also use drop cloths around the installation location to keep your floors covered from messes during the process.
- Outstanding service—Our specialists are ACE-certified. This means they’ve finished in-depth schooling to receive the most coveted technical certification in the business.
- Attention to detail—We’ll go through an installation list all through the process to double-check each small thing is taken care of. We’ll also check everything is running appropriately and is up to local code before we are done. Once installation is done, we’ll double-check you comprehend how to use your new thermostat and unit.
- Frequent updates—We’ll tell you how the process is progressing and when you can count on us to be finished.