HVAC means heating, ventilation and air conditioning. We commonly use this term to refer to your total heating and cooling setup, which incorporates:
- Comfort systems, such as a furnace, heat pump, air conditioner or mini-split system
- Indoor air quality productions, such as air filters, air filtration systems, germicidal UV lights, whole-house humidifiers and dehumidifiers, and ventilation
- Comfort controls, such as thermostats and home zoning systems
While there are different types of HVAC systems, they all work identically by:
- Relying on a fresh air source outside or inside your residence or business.
- Running air through a filter to trap particles and allergens.
- Heating or cooling air.
- Distributing air through a ducted system or directly into a area, depending on the model of system you use.
At Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning, we have a complete range of quality HVAC services in Longmont to meet all your comfort needs. And we back all of our labor with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.*
*Not applicable to the Advantage Program. See your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to certain restrictions and limitations as set forth in the applicable Terms and Conditions.