A popping noise is characteristic of a duct design that’s too small. This happens when there’s higher airflow than your ductwork can manage.
Issues with your ductwork may cause other ventilation and air quality troubles, like:
- Excessive noise
- Higher energy consumption
- Premature system failure
- Uneven heating and cooling
- Broken AC compressor in the summer
- Overly warm furnace or heat pump in the winter
- Mold expansion inside ducts
Get in touch with an Expert company in Longmont, like Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning, to inspect your residence’s ventilation system. We can offer suggestions for duct repair or installation.