A popping noise is characteristic of a duct design that’s too small. This happens when there’s more airflow than your ductwork can manage.
Issues with your ductwork might cause other ventilation and air quality problems, such as:
- Excessive noise
- Higher energy consumption
- Early system failure
- Uneven heating and cooling
- Damaged AC compressor in the summer
- Overly warm furnace or heat pump in the winter
- Mold increase within ducts
Call an Expert company in Longmont, like Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning, to inspect your residence’s ventilation system. We can provide suggestions for duct repair or installation.