We Guarantee Our Furnace Installation in Longmont
We don’t merely fix and maintain heating systems, we also provide the highest quality furnace installation in Longmont.
What makes our pro work a step above other companies? We’ve developed our method over time.
All of our technicians are ACE certified, which shows they’ve been awarded the most respected technical accreditation in the industry. They also participate in current industry and system training to learn the leading methods to complete furnace repair and furnace maintenance, along with specialized furnace installation.
And we back all of our services with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* We’re so confident in our fantastic offerings that we offer you time to think about it—a full year, actually.
Reach us at 303-647-5749 to set your furnace installation today.
How Do I Know When to Replace My Furnace?
It can be difficult to know right when your heating system is beginning to shut down or how often you should replace your furnace. However, your heating system can reveal clues that it’s close to shutting down for good. Here are several of the most common signs of needing furnace installation.
1. Furnace Age
With consistent maintenance, many furnaces last for nearly 20 years, although a few might last even longer. If yours is nearing that age, it’s smart to initiate planning for furnace replacement. That way, you won’t have an interruption in comfort when your furnace finally gives out.
2. Furnace Repair Frequency and Cost
Furnace repair if this happens. If your newest bills are more than half the cost of a new furnace or our Experts are repeatedly fixing your heating system, you should start thinking about upgrading your furnace.
3. Decreased Comfort and Increased Heating Bills
Your furnace loses efficiency as it ages. As a result, your comfort and heating bills can suffer. Here are some signs that your furnace is less efficient:
- Your furnace switches on and off too frequently, even if you responsibly change the air filter.
- Your furnace produces cold air even when the filter is clean.
- You realize it’s more difficult regulating the temperature in your home.
- You’re constantly adjusting the thermostat because your home seems too cold.
- Your energy bills are skyrocketing.
Furnace installation may help you decrease your heating bills, even if you keep your thermostat the same. That’s because newer furnaces are much more efficient at producing heat from fuel. For example, an old 80% AFUE furnace wastes 20% of the fuel it consumes, while a newer 95% high-efficiency model only wastes 5%. Those savings in HVAC energy-efficiency ratings
can definitely add up over its lifetime!
4. Unusual Furnace Noises
It’s normal for your furnace to make some noise as it heats your home. But furnace noises like rattling, banging or screeching may mean there’s something decidedly wrong with it. Because these problems can be costly to repair, it’s typically preferable to get a new furnace.
5. Yellow Burner Flames
When your furnace is functioning properly, its burner flames will be blue. If you notice yellow flames, it means your furnace isn’t combusting fuel very well and may even be spewing out hazardous carbon monoxide. A furnace with carbon monoxide problems is a safety hazard and needs to be replaced right away.
Should I Replace My Furnace and Air Conditioner at the Same Time?
It’s often less expensive to replace your furnace and air conditioner at the same time. Plus, you’ll also enjoy enhanced energy efficiency year-round. Here’s when you should replace both systems at the same time:
- Your furnace and air conditioner are more than 15 years old.
- You want to install a high-efficiency air conditioner soon, which might not be compatible with an older system.
- You want to enhance your energy savings with a smart thermostat, which may struggle to work with older heating and cooling equipment.
- Installation is difficult.
- You don’t want to have to worry about heating and cooling repairs in the next few years.
Recognizing when to request furnace installation can be tough and stressful. Our Experts at Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning have an A+ in home comfort, so you can depend on them to help you make the right decision. Get started by calling us at 303-647-5749 to request your free home comfort assessment today!
What to Anticipate During Furnace Installation
Here’s what you can anticipate when we put in your new heater.
- Neat installation—When we walk into your home, we’ll wear shoe covers to protect your flooring from any dirt we might carry in. We place protective cloths around the installation space to prevent messes.
- Expert services—Our pros have achieved some of the most prestigious technical certifications in HVAC.
- A thorough check—After we’re done, we go down a sheet to ensure your heater is operating accurately before we take off.
- Going above and beyond—We’ll put in your new heating system to match local code. And we’ll regularly go beyond expectations, for the most outstanding work anywhere.
Request Your Furnace Installation Today with Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning
Need one more reason to get a furnace from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning?
Your new furnace comes with a free membership plan. This provides you a leg up on appropriate furnace maintenance and keeps your warranty validated.
Give us a call at 303-647-5749 or contact us online to book your appointment now. *Not applicable to the Advantage Program. See your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to certain restrictions and limitations as set forth in the applicable Terms and Conditions.