Gas Line Repair from the Experts in Longmont

If you think you may have a gas leak, evacuate your home and call 911 immediately.

Signs of a gas leak may include the following:

  • The scent of sulfur or “rotten eggs”
  • Hissing or blowing sounds from appliances connected to the gas line, such as gas stoves, or sounds from the gas source itself
  • Dead or discolored grass, plants or other vegetation
  • People in the house complaining about symptoms such as dizziness, nausea or fatigue
If you are dealing with any of these signs and are concerned they could be caused by a gas leak, evacuate your home and call 911 right away, followed by your utility company.

Sometimes the utility company will repair a gas leak, but in most instances the homeowner is on the hook. Luck for you, the team at Service Experts are fully trained to install or repair gas lines and we are committed to getting the job done correctly, and more importantly, safely. Not to mention that all our work is covered with our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!

GAS LINE REPAIR IS SOMETHING YOU SHOULD NEVER DO AS A DIY PROJECT.

While there are a lot of things to get done around the house that homeowners want to take on by themselves, gas line repair ought to be left up to the specialists. It is the only way to ensure that your gas lines are both safe and effective, as well as up to all Longmont codes.

From adding gas lines for a new stove or oven to doing repairs on gas lines for a heater in your garage, Service Experts’s expertise have allowed us to do a number of gas line projects in the Longmont community, so no job is too big or too small for our experts.

Gas Leak and Carbon Monoxide Safety

As noted before, the first thing you need to do if you are worried about a gas leak is exit your home and then call 911 immediately. After emergency responders are on their way, call your utility company.

Once the emergency responders and utility company have confirmed there is no danger, call Service Experts to set up a gas line repair, installation or replacement.

Poisonous gases, including natural gas and carbon monoxide, need to be taken very seriously. Make sure you have carbon monoxide detectors installed in your home and call 911 promptly if you’re ever nervous about a gas leak or carbon monoxide in your home. Unlike natural gas, carbon monoxide does not have a smell and isn’t easily detected. The EPA recommends a few steps to decrease exposure to carbon monoxide:
  • Keep gas appliances correctly adjusted.
  • Invest in and utilize an exhaust fan vented to outdoors over gas stoves.
  • Open flues when fireplaces are in use.
  • Have a well-versed professional inspect, clean and tune up your central heating systems (including furnaces, flues and chimneys) annually and repair any leaks right away.
For more tips on how to safely heat your home and avoid carbon monoxide issues, check out our blog.
 
Schedule an Appointment
gas line repair