End Expensive Water Leaks in Your Longmont Home
A normal home wastes 2,000 to 20,000 gallons of water each year as a result of leaks, according to the Alliance for Water Efficiency.
Dripping faucets and leaky water heaters are simple to catch. But other leaks like toilet flapper valves or cracked water supply lines can go unnoticed for too long.
A water leak can be expensive. You’re paying for extra water you don’t want, and leaks can be destructive to your home.
That’s why it’s critical to locate and fix the smallest leak.
Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning is here to help you accomplish just that. We have the knowledge for qualified leak detection and water line repair in Longmont.
6 Signs You May Have a Plumbing Leak
Locating and fixing leaks are the most common calls we take for plumbing services. Catching a leak immediately can help you avoid costly water damage. Some leaks can be harder to pinpoint than others, but there are a couple telltale hints that you need to call a plumber in Longmont. Here are the top six:
- Your water bill is bigger than expected.
- Your pipes often make thumping sounds.
- There are rust stains in your toilet, or your water is reddish.
- Floors or walls feel damp or soft.
- You find water stains on the ceiling or walls.
- There’s wet soil or erosion close to your home’s foundation.
How to Figure Out if You Have a Leak
If you suspect you have a leak but can’t locate the proof, check your water meter:
- Make sure no water is being used inside or outside your home.
- Check the leak indicator on your water meter. The indicator is typically a triangular dial or tiny silver wheel. If the dial is moving, you likely have a leak.
We can identify the origin of the leak and get it repaired before you spend more money or possibly damage your home.
Common Places for Water Leaks
With all the locations water is used in your home, there are numerous places you could notice a leak.
Leaks can be started by split seals around water connectors, rusty pipes, clogs and more.
They usually happen:
- On water supply lines and connections below the kitchen sink
- In washing machines, particularly models that are growing old
- In hot- and cold-water hoses plugged into your washing machine
If you discover evidence of a leak, we can get things back to normal. Plus, we stand behind all of our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.* Talk with us at 303-647-5749 or request an appointment online.