We Can Help You Prevent Sewer Backups in Longmont
Sewer backups are a pricey mess. Damage and restoration can be expensive—on average, about $4,400.
Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning can help you steer clear of that by validating you have a backflow assembly. This acts as a safeguard against backups.
The majority of homeowners may not be aware they’re obligated to maintain and repair the sewer lateral. This is the pipeline that links the Longmont sanitary sewer main and your residence.
At Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning, our plumbers and specialists have the knowledge, experience and talent to perform everything related to sewer service and sewer inspection.
No matter what’s causing your sewer to overflow or become blocked, make sure to contact us as soon as you notice an issue. Fixing it early can help you avoid expensive loss to your home.
Common Causes of Sewer Backup
Obstructions in the city’s sanitary sewer main can cause your sewer to back up. Tree roots can also lead to problems if they expand into your lines.
There are a few things you can do to avoid a backup.
- Get rid of waste appropriately.
- Don’t dump grease down your drain.
- Don’t flush paper towels, wet wipes or feminine products.
- Have Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning add a backwater prevention valve to prevent sewer backflows.
- Have us check for and fix bad plumbing connections, like French drains, sump pumps or other flood control systems. These connections can obstruct your lines with debris and silt.
- Put in a new line and tap with plastic pipe to prevent tree roots from damaging your lines.
Get in touch with Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning today at 303-647-5749 or request an appointment online and let us do the dirty work for you. We provide excellent equipment choices and Expert service for all your plumbing needs. And our work is backed by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.*